Exfoliation in St. Louis
Diamond Microdermabrasion is a minimally abrasive exfoliation that polishes and smoothens the skin for our patients at West County Plastic Surgeons Spa. Microdermabrasion at our St. Louis facility is not to be confused with dermabrasion (provided by physicians), which treats deeper wrinkling or scarring and poses longer recovery times.
All skin types and colors can benefit from this treatment. Many patients receive an initial series of treatments, and then move along to a maintenance plan with recommended products and in-office sessions.
- Anesthesia: None, the treatment creates a scratchy sensation.
- Length of procedure: Up to 15 minutes with two to three passes.
- Estimated recovery time: Pinkness that resolves in around 24 hours.
- Side effects: Mild swelling, microscopic scratches in areas of thin skin.
- Contraindications: Active cold sores.
- Price: $95 per treatment.
Before & After
Visit our Photo Gallery to see our patient results.
*Results may vary.View Patient Results