Blading in St. Louis
Dermaplaning (also referred to as blading) removes up to two to three weeks’ worth of fatigued, outer-layer skin cells and doubles as a safe hair removal technique. The practice of manual exfoliation is performed by the licensed, experienced aestheticians at West County Plastic Surgeons Spa.
All skin types and colors can benefit from this treatment, and many patients choose to add it to one of our tailored facials or chemical peels. This is so products penetrate into the skin without competing with dehydrated skin or unwanted facial hair. Dermaplaning at our St. Louis facility is also great as a standalone procedure.
- Anesthesia: None, treatment is not painful.
- Length of procedure: Up to 30 minutes.
- Estimated recovery time: None. You can get right back to what you were doing!
- Side effects: Some mild redness and/or sensitivity to environmental changes.
- Contraindication: Pustular acne.
- Price: $65 per treatment.
Before & After
Visit our Photo Gallery to see our patient results.
*Results may vary.View Patient Results