Clearing Blackheads and Whiteheads in St. Louis
Extractions are conducted by our aestheticians at West County Plastic Surgeons Spa in St. Louis with the application of light pressure and/or a comedone extractor to clear blackheads or whiteheads, which are oils and proteins trapped in the skin. In some cases, a tiny needle may be used to either relieve pressure or create an opening for a milia to come out with more ease. The result of an extraction is clearing and refinement of the skin, as pores appear smaller and skin texture is less rough.
Dr. Terry Myckatyn and
Dr. Marissa Tenenbaum:
Trusted. Experienced. Committed.
- Length of procedure: 30 or 60 minutes.
- Estimated recovery time: None, high frequency energy is used to calm the skin after extractions.
- Side effects: Redness that dissipates within a few hours.
- Contraindications: Self treating can interrupt healing time and may cause self-induced scarring.
- Price: 30 minutes at $65 / 60 minutes at $95.
Before & After
Visit our Photo Gallery to see our patient results.
*Results may vary.View Patient Results
To learn more about extraction in St. Louis, contact West County Plastic Surgeons Spa at (314) 996-8800 or send a message online.
If you have questions or would like to book a consultation with one of the surgeons at West County Plastic Surgery, please call (314) 996-8800.