Hydrate & Repair Your Skin at Our St. Louis, MO, Clinic
Ever wanted a customizable treatment that targets multiple skin issues with zero needles, lasers, or downtime? A treatment with HydraFacial® Syndeo™ at our St. Louis, MO, practice can do just that and more.
What is HydraFacial® Syndeo™?
HydraFacial® Syndeo™ is a patented facial system that uses specialized preparatory tools and techniques to get the skin ready for super-serums packed with nutrient-rich ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and peptides. The technology delivers these ingredients to the skin as gently and efficiently as possible.
For those who need further exfoliation and/or facial hair removal—or who would simply like to experience even better results non-invasively—we offer a Medical HydraFacial® service that incorporates a dermaplaning treatment.
Who Is a Candidate for HydraFacial® Syndeo™?
HydraFacial® Syndeo™ doesn't discriminate: It is safe for nearly any skin type or shade, and even the most sensitized skin can be calmed by the treatment. Even just one session can alleviate a variety of mild to moderate skin-related imperfections, including:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Uneven, dull skin tone and texture
- Large and/or clogged pores
- Sun spots
- Mild to moderate laxity
- Excess oil (often a symptom of oil glands overcompensating for dryness)
What Can You Expect from a Treatment Session?
HydraFacial® Syndeo™ is a quick and efficient treatment that can be completed in as little as a half hour, making it a great lunch-time option—even for those of us with packed work schedules.
There is no prescribed downtime, and patients can wear makeup and resume their daily activities as soon as they’d like after the treatment.
The process consists of multiple steps, each one customizable to meet a patient’s individual needs. These include:
- Cleanse + peel: Gentle resurfacing and exfoliation removes dull, dry, and dead skin cells and debris, with no need to worry about posttreatment skin peeling.
- Extraction + hydration: Painless vacuum suction technology pulls impurities right out of each pore, after which rich moisturizers are applied to quench dry, rough skin.
- Fusion + protection: Antioxidant- and peptide-rich boosters are infused into the skin, which is especially ready to take them in.
We can also add Red or Blue LED Light Therapy, which reduces wrinkles on the face, inflammation, and acne.
What Are the Results from a HydraFacial® Syndeo™ Treatment?
Our patients have told us their skin looks more radiant, refined, and even, as well as feels softer and more hydrated after a single treatment. Sun spots and other blemishes can also diminish.
Maintenance is key to experiencing long-lasting results beyond the first two weeks of your treatments. We highly recommend a skincare regimen that incorporates at least daily cleansing, moisturizing, and sun protection.
Many of our patients choose to keep a simple skincare routine at home and augment it with a monthly HydraFacial® Syndeo™ or other in-office spa service at our practice.
- Anesthesia: None required
- Length of procedure: 30 to 45 minutes
- Estimated recovery time: None
- Side effects: None to be expected
- Price: $185 for regular HydraFacial® Syndeo™, $225 for Medical HydraFacial® Syndeo™, $75 for 15 minutes with Red and Blue LED