Hydrate & Repair Your Skin at Our St. Louis, MO Clinic
Ever wanted a customizable treatment that targets multiple skin issues with zero needles, lasers, or downtime? A treatment with HydraFacial® at our St. Louis, MO practice can do just that and more.
What is HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® is a patented facial system that incorporates super-serums packed with nutrient-rich ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and peptides after specialized preparatory tools and techniques are used to help deliver them to the skin as gently and efficiently as possible.
For those who need further exfoliation and/or facial hair removal or would simply like to experience even better results non-invasively, we offer a Medical HydraFacial service that incorporates a dermaplaning treatment with their HydraFacial®.
Who is a Candidate for HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® doesn't discriminate – it is safe for nearly any skin type or shade, and even the most sensitized skin can be calmed by it. The treatment can alleviate a variety of mild to moderate skin-related imperfections, including:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Uneven, dull skin tone and texture
- Large and/or clogged pores
- Sun spots
- Mild to moderate laxity
- Excess oil (often a symptom of oil glands overcompensating for dryness)
What to Expect from a Treatment Session
HydraFacial® is a quick, efficient treatment that can be completed in as little as a half hour, making it a great lunch-time option even for those of us with packed work schedules.
There is no prescribed downtime, and patients can wear makeup and resume their daily activities after the treatment.
The process consists of multiple steps, each customizable to meet a patient’s individual needs. These include:
- Cleanse + peel: for gentle resurfacing and exfoliation (no need to worry about posttreatment skin peeling)
- Extraction + hydration: painless vacuum suction technology pulls impurities right out of each pore, after which rich moisturizers are applied to quench dry, rough skin
- Fusion and protection: Antioxidant- and peptide-rich boosters are infused into the skin
After just a single treatment, our patients have told us their skin looks more radiant, refined, and even and feels softer and more hydrated. Sun spots and other blemishes can also diminish.
Maintenance is key in experiencing long-lasting results beyond the first two weeks of your treatments. We highly recommend a skincare regimen that incorporates at least daily, cleansing, moisturizing, and sun protection.
Many of our patients choose to keep a simple skincare routine at home and augment it with a monthly HydraFacial® or other in-office spa service at our practice.
- Anesthesia: None required
- Length of procedure: 30 to 45 minutes
- Estimated recovery time: None
- Side effects: None to be expected
- Price: $175 for regular HydraFacial®, $225 for Medical HydraFacial®